Project Planner – Release Notes
- Option to cancel board and group renaming with escape.
- Option to disable task window foldout animation.
- Option to use the current board’s name in the window tap.
- Rename subtask in task window without having to open it.
- Rename task in board window without having to open it.
- Tree window.
- Group and task context menu are standardized and the same in every window.
- Removed data recovery system and made its functionality a part of the core instead.
- Reorganized context menus.
- Reorganized settings.
- Standardize codebase for easier implementation of new features and layouts in the future.
- When the board and task window loses focus dragging and name editing stops.
- Board window new group button right click showed “new task” instead of “new group”.
- Group names not getting validated when pasting.
- Hiding completed subtasks resets when entering play mode.
- Missing undo events.
- Visible development debug messages.
- Support for multiple board windows.
- FTP Upload/Download.
- Task window foldout animation.
- Moved demo content from help to import menu.
- Permanent data is saved outside the assets folder as JSON.
- GitKraken Glo Boards refresh not working.
- GitKraken Glo Boards authorizing issues.
- Deleted color and tag still being active in task search.
- Task window foldout state not getting saved.
- Better descriptions of what locking tasks do.
- Settings to disable specific features.
- Sort tasks by name, created, updated, progress.
- Task window sections.
- Locking all tasks in a group no longer locks subtasks.
- Quick task window board list is in alphabetical order.
- Quick task window group list is in the same order as they appear in the board window.
- Reorganized task section of the manual.
- When dragging a task, it is moved as soon as it enters another group instead of only when it is over a task.
- Move to board only working with more than 2 boards.
- Move to group only working with more than 2 groups.
- Quick task window adding tasks to the wrong group.
- A search field in language inspector.
- An indicator that shows if a task has a description.
- GitKraken Glo Boards import.
- Move groups between boards.
- Move groups using the context menu.
- Move tasks between boards.
- Performance boost (Up to 80% less CPU time).
- Better debug console messages.
- Require scripting runtime version .NET 4.x.
- Lock icons are replaced with colored lines.
- Board name undo missing.
- Buttons not showing the last character.
- Long subtask names getting cut off.
- Some language sentences not saving.
- Wrong popup window undo name.
- Wrong task go back undo name
- Copy and paste group.
- Copy and paste task.
- Duplicate group.
- Duplicate task.
- Locked tasks.
- Option to add a new task when right-clicking on a group.
- Separators to context menus.
- Setting for where to place new groups.
- Instead of hiding unusable context menu items they are shown as disabled.
- When a subtask is deleted its parent is selected.
- Board window getting stuck showing nothing.
- Data loss when upgrading to a newer version of Unity or Project Planner.
- Optimization issues.
- Project path could not include the word “Assets”.
- Undo event not added when deleting a task using the delete button in the task window.
- Access to settings from the window menu.
- More group layout options.
- Option to hide window title icons.
- Option to reset tags and colors when searching.
- User-defined shortcuts.
- Board window group padding is a little bigger.
- New group button is now in the toolbar.
- Default groups setting always having an empty entry.
- Tasks created with the quick task window could not be drag moved.
- Quick task window.
- Release notes window.
- Default task name setting.
- Default group name setting.
- Shortcut for opening the board window.
- Shortcut for opening the task window.
- Popup windows merge undo operations into a single operation when closed.
- Delete button in the asset popup window.
- Circle task color icon.
- Manual section on submenus when naming boards.
- Rewritten manual to clarify when Project Planner saves data.
- Task color icons all have the same height.
- Default task color icon is a box instead of a diamond.
- Renamed menu item “Board” to “Board window”.
- Renamed menu item “Task” to “Task window”.
- Group names have to be unique within a board.
- Corrupt board or task window appearing when performing a redo operation.
- Task color icons being too dark when using the light skin.
- The ‘open manual’ button misspelled “manual” as “manuel”.
- Welcome window misspelled “every feature in detail” as “every feature in details”
- Warning message appearing in the console editing board name.
- (For some of the misspelling fixes to take effect you have to delete the English language file)
- The minimum board and task window size can be changed in the settings menu.
- When searching you can choose to search by only name, only description or both.
- When searching by tags or colors you can choose if the task needs to include all or just one.
- Searching in the tag popup window is no longer case sensitive.
- Showing old search results when board window opens.
- Board and task windows were getting focused when undoing an action.
- Task names were getting cut off at the end if they got too long.